Monday, January 4, 2010

“12 Weeks to Better Photos”

I keep running across "12 Weeks to Better Photos" on a photography forums. I've decided I need to give it a try. Let's see if it works!

It basically a lesson and a challenge every week. This week is "Aperture Basic Training".

Here is the lesson plan...

Lesson 1: Aperture Basic Training

Lesson 2, Part 1: ISO & Shutter Speed

Lesson 2, Part 2: But Wait -- there's MORE!

Lesson 3: The Color of Light

Lesson 4: Flash

Lesson 5: Composition

Lesson 6: Shooting Indoors

Lesson 7: Shooting Outdoors

Lesson 8: On the Go

Lesson 9: Portraits

Lesson 10: Landscape

Lesson 11: Your Daily Environment

Lesson 12: Camera Accessories

I am pretty excited to get started. I tried doing the first challenge, but I realized my hand isn't steady enough. I'm borrowing a tripod, and I will get back to you with my results from the first challenge.

No comments: