Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I guess I should do an introduction.

Hi. My name is Janae, and I am currently a stay at home mom to my almost 11 month old son. I got a new dslr camera in late October of 2009. It was an early Christmas present. Now, I'm determined to learn how to use it. I learn best by thinking out loud, hands on experiments, and outlining what I've read. My baby blog was beginning to turn into a photography blog, so I decided to make a separate blog for my photography posts! (The first couple of posts here were copied straight from my baby blog.) Feel free to follow my journey of learning my dslr.

In my camera bag, I have a Canon Rebel XSi, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon Speedlite 430EX II, and the basic Rebel kit lens.

If anyone has any questions, tips, or comments feel free to leave a comment. Even if you have a question that I don't have an answer to, I would love to find and answer and learn along with you.

No comments: